Monday, November 2, 2020

Bible Matters -- Wednesday, November 4 at 7:00 PM

Our next Bible Matters session will be Wednesday, November 4 at 7:00 PM.  Our topic: Is it important that I am special?  

Some of the questions we will discuss may include the following.  Other questions in line with our topic may be introduced, too.

>>>  Just how different from everyone else am I?  Are we all supposed to be the same?

>>>  If I am unique, does that mean I am supposed to make a unique mark on the world?  What if I don't seem to be doing anything noteworthy?  If I am going through life pretty much anonymously, does that mean my life is a waste?

>>>  What is actually special about me?  What is not special?  Is that good or bad?

>>>  How do I respond if I am not fitting in?  How do I respond to someone else who is not fitting in?  What if I find someone else to be quirky, annoying, or embarrassing?  

If you want to follow our discussion on a Zoom session, please contact me at welsnovi@aol.com and I will get you the appropriate link.  Your may have to be limited to the chat feature for questions and discussion.

Upcoming topics for Bible Matters

          November 11 -- Are all judgmental people bad?

          November 18 -- The canon of Scripture: Can we be sure we have the right books in the Bible?

          November 25  -- Thanksgiving service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.