Friday, June 4, 2021

Things that make me go HMMMMMMM

On the one hand, I am grateful that my children think enough of my sermons and of Good Shepherd that they tune into our online feeds when they are away from home.

On the other hand, it appears that a new game has arisen: Find, pause, and screen shot the animated images of their Dad in the pulpit.  Hmmmmmm.

To be fair, they have not done anything incriminating or disrespectful with these images (that's not a challenge, by the way).  And while it might be tempting to offer strategic poses during sermons, I will do my best to forget that I may be fodder for memes.

Here is some of their handiwork.  (I am partial to the second one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.