Sunday, June 20, 2021

Adult Bible Class -- Finding God

 VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL – ADULT STUDY 

Monday-Wednesday, July 26-28 (6:30 – 8:00 PM)

Finding God

 


Finding God – Defining Who God Is

         Who is God?  What is he like?  Do all religions have the same God? 

Finding God – Discerning What God Wants

What does God want?  How can I know?  How can I be sure that God pays attention to me, cares about me, or finds any delight in me?

Finding God – Determining How God Guides Us

         Does God speak to me in my dreams, through my thoughts, or in my feelings?  How can I determine God’s will for my life?  How can I be certain of my eternity?

 

         Adults will meet the same time as children for this summer's VBS.  Registration for children's VBS can be found on our web page – www.GoodShepherdNovi.org. 

Friends and guests are always welcome.  In fact: BRING THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.