Friday, November 16, 2012

From Conception to Birth -- COOL!!

This is an amazing video which presents images of a baby from its conception to birth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKyljukBE70

The elapsed images of a baby from conception to birth begin at about the 1:58 mark.  The first 2 minutes explains how they got these images (basically MRI stuff) and the end of the video has the man marvel at how the cells just happen to know how to develop into a baby.  He attributes it to divinity (but also uses the words mystery and magic).  I don’t know if this man is a Christian or not.  Perhaps he feels compelled to pander to the scientific community who rejects the involvement or even the existence of God. 

Christians, of course, know that the Lord is the Maker of heaven and earth and of all who dwell within it.  He is the one behind the mystery, and yet we still marvel at it.

For you formed my inward parts;

    you knitted me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,

    when I was being made in secret,
       intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them. (Psalm 139:13-16)

For more information about how you can help support those who are struggling with temptations to abort their babies, you can visit Christian Life Resources at: http://www.christianliferesources.com/
Or you can check out the Pregnancy Counseling Center in Redford at: http://www.pregnancycounsel.com/redford.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.