Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Happy Anniversary!

          On this date, 26 years ago, I bound myself to my beloved wife, Laura.  I would do so again in a heartbeat. 


          We were wed at Bethany Evangelical Lutheran Church in Appleton, Wisconsin, and the majority of our 26 years of marriage have been right here at Good Shepherd Evangelical Lutheran Church in Novi, Michigan.  We have enjoyed so many blessings over the years, endured a few hardships, and have been spared from even more.


          King Solomon taught us: "An excellent wife who can find?  She is far more precious than jewels." (Proverbs 31:10)  I certainly feel that way about my wife, and pray that other marriages enjoy the same joys that I have known for these past 26 years.  Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; and his mercy endures forever.  And I pray that his mercies continue upon us for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.