Sunday, October 28, 2018

75,000!!!

I have not really made too many efforts to promote my own blog.  Members are aware that it is there, and once in a while I link to it on Facebook.  But for the most part, it serves to catalog my sermons.

This blog was hatched back in 2012, and it has managed to have 75,000 hits since that time.  I know that is small potatoes in the blogosphere, and maybe I shouldn't be too impressed by it either.

The #1 blog post of all time is a Local Tourist post from Campus Martius Park in Detroit at the new year on 2017.  Other highly viewed posts are from Advent in 2016.  For a reason unknown to me, this blog received a great deal of attention from roughly November 2016 to April 2017.  Then, it came back to earth again to the regular numbers.  I don't know what triggered the popularity for that brief while, but I hope whoever was checking in found it worth their time.

Nevertheless, I am grateful to anyone who has found my blog, and I hope that you have found something worth while on it.

If you would be so inclined, please introduce yourself and where you are from.  I am always curious who is among the 75,000.

Thank you, and God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.