Thursday, December 31, 2020

Christmastide with the family

We spent our Christmas time in Novi and in Sheboygan, Wisconsin.  Our time in Novi was especially nice because we managed to have all of the children home for a number of days, although jobs took a few people away for a while.  Getting everyone together in one place is becoming harder and harder to do, and I know it will only get more challenging as time goes by.

The trip to Sheboygan was a little different as my dad was in rehab.  We got to visit him there for 25 minutes as he sat behind plexiglass and we talked over the phone.  I'm glad we got to do that much.  Thankfully, he has been released as is back at home.  Unfortunately, we had left and could not be part of the welcoming crew.

We (my brother, Paul, Laura, and I) managed to do a bit of shoveling for my parents.  On the way home, we stopped at the Mars Cheese Castle near one of the Kenosha exits.  Nathanael said it exceeded his expectations.  We were pretty sure it would.

Here are some photos.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.