Our family has been richly blessed over the years in many ways. Another rich blessing was bestowed upon us on Saturday, August 8 when our son, Caleb, & daughter-in-law, Caitlin, saw the birth of their fist child, Jordan Elsie. She came in at 7 pounds, 9 ounces and 20 inches long. The jury is still out on who she looks like between Schroeder and Boehler genes.
Caleb noted that his favorite Green Bay Packer was Jordy Nelson. Now his daughter is Jordan Elsie. Note: Caitlin chose the middle name, so this is more coincidence than scheme. Caitlin is a Lions fan.
She is the first grandchild for both sides. Aunt Faith feels vindicated that there is finally another girl born to this family. I have not seen Laura since Jordan's birth because I failed to tether her to the ground. I can only hope she will return to Lake City with me.
I had hoped to have a photo of Caitlin with Jordan, but she may have felt less than photogenic in the hospital. Sorry!
God bless and keep Caleb, Caitlin, and Jordan.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Due to recurring spam, all comments will now be moderated. Please be patient.